With Android phones getting better at their specifications, you may see more games coming in for this platform. It is understood that Android has the largest user base when it comes to mobile operating systems. This is one reason why developers put their efforts into developing games for Android. Altogether, the craze for racing games is not new and is increasing with time. Users still spend a lot of time in searching what are the best offline racing games for Android.
Now that Android is the house of games that offers you a platform to try your hands on different skill sets, the majority of users prefer offline games. When you’re running low on data or battery, offline games make no compromise with your entertainment. Here’s the list of the best offline racing games for Android that you can try:
Top 10 Racing Games of 2019
1. Asphalt 8 Airborne: Asphalt needs no introduction when it comes to mobile racing games. If you’re an automobile enthusiast, you’ve got a range of the best machines available to drive in the heat of competition in the game. As far as the gaming maps are concerned, you’ve got from Nevada Desert to the steep turns of Tokyo. With more than 200 high-end cars and bikes, the game is loaded with high-fidelity motor sounds to let you feel like a real race. Download here
2. Asphalt Xtreme: Asphalt makes sure that you experience something extraordinary and enter the uncharted territory with Asphalt Xtreme Rally Racing. The game sets you free of everything that you’ve been knowing about racing and needs you to have a fearless desire that you can feel while playing. What makes this game better is its 50+ monster machines that include 4x4 monster truck from the most popular brands of the world. So, if offroading is what you like to drive on, Asphalt Xtreme is for you. Download here
3. GT Racing 2: The Real Car Exp: GT Racing 2 is one of the best offline racing game for Android that is lightweight and popular for its soundtrack. You would be able to identify each car with its engine sound as it is different for every car. One of the best things about GT Racing 2 is that it has rendered amazing graphics within a tiny game file. Also, the game offers you more than 1400 events to navigate. Download here
4. Drag Racing: Drag Racing is one of the most popular offline games that lets you create your name in the Hall of Fame with your skills. The game is loaded with a lot of cars to ensure that you don’t get bored with the vehicles to race. Drag Racing is focused to test your speed and grip while you’re moving ahead. If you think you’re a pro then test your skills by going deeper and adjust gear ratios to shave off precious milliseconds and using nitrous. Download here
5. Car Racing: Free: If you’re looking for something with dynamic arcade racing road trip, Car Racing: Free is for you. The game is lightweight and challenges you to race, speed and crash your way towards the victory. This tiny pack of the game consists of multiple game modes, online and offline racing with various traffic. Moreover, if you’re a fan of 3D graphics on your game with a smooth and realistic car handling, then you’ve just got another reason to get the game onboard. Download here
6. Asphalt Nitro: Looking for something sleek and compact, here’s the Asphalt Nitro that is available in just a 37MB of file. Here, you take complete authority of all the licensed cars like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Veneno, etc. in a breathtaking environment. You can perform amazing stunts and take your speed machines to their extreme levels. Also, you’re provided with 8 different game modes with Police Chase mode. Download here
7. CSR Racing 2: CSR Racing 2 sets new standards of graphics for car games by delivering hyper-real racing in your hands. This free offline racing game for Android lets you customize your vehicle to test your skills and build a car that beats every speed and handling criteria. The game is dedicatedly built to improve your experience with racing cars by providing a 3D technique. Moreover, you get to customize your cars with a range of paints, rims, brake, calipers and other real life things. Download button
8. Racing Fever: There’s nothing more addictive than Racing Fever for the fans of arcade racing and driving simulations. The game may appear to be easy but requires a lot of efforts to just play at high speed and drive against the traffic flow to overtake other cars. The hard work is rewarded in Racing Fever in terms of coins. Also, you’re allowed to customize your car with multiple colors, vinyl, and rims. Moreover, you’re allowed to initiate a slow-motion whenever you sense danger ahead. Download here
9. Hill Climb Racing 2: You must be familiar with the then most popular offline racing game Hill Climb. Now the developers have got you a bigger, better and with more fun the Hill Climb Racing 2. You’re allowed to unlock, upgrade and complete multiple events. Moreover, the game has more than 14 Tuning parts. The game has got some amazing cars like the original Jeep, Motocross, Supercar and much more. Download here
10. Beach Buggy Blitz: Last but not least! Beach Buggy Blitz is a fun game where you get to ride your hot-rod beach buggy on a mysterious tropical island. While enjoying the scenery, you may also see sun-swept beaches, secret caves, fog-shrouded swamps, ruined temples, and erupting volcanoes. Download here
Overall, your Android is a tech lab that lets you uplift your gaming skills by letting you play them tirelessly. With increasing interest in racing-related games, developers have been developing new games and improving the existing ones. Now that you know what are the best offline racing games for Android, it is time to get your head around any one of them and score high. If you wish to add your favorite game to the list, do let us know in the comments below.